Monday, December 15, 2014

You'll never get dehydrated if you just keep breathing!

Dear Familia!

I just can't get enough of Christmas! It is just so magical! Except, there is no snow! It has been so warm! And so foggy! It has been a solid fog for 2 days straight. It was weird, everything is wet, there are puddles BUT it hasn't rained. Therefore my title. I am pretty sure humidity is like 140% because you wave your hand through the air and you can feel the moisture. I want some snow, I am not dreaming of a foggy Christmas, it has been fun though. 
So I will just get the house keeping out of the way first. I will be doing a google hangout on Christmas, it will probably be somewhere in between 11-1 ish my time. We don't have a solid time and I don't know if I am going first or my companion. If you could mail me, handwritten, my gmail password so I can access that, it would be great. My siblings are welcome to join, I invited them. So there is the stuff, I will detail it out next Monday. But let me know if anything doesn't work. I will probably have my screen on mom and dad most of the time so it won't be chaotic and noisy. Kind of like what we did with me opening my call, but I do want to talk to each of you! I love you guys and I can't wait! 9 days! 

I have been loving my advent calendar, it is so fun! Just like my presents I itch to open them early, but I don't! 
Anyways, not too much happened this week. It is hard to find people home around this time and everyone is busy with the holidays. We did find one awesome person. Her name is Erika. We did they survey with her and she has never been to church and never read the bible. Her daughter is asking a lot of questions about God though so it has been weighing on her mind. She had us come in and answer her questions. She had a lot of really good ones like "Where is grandpa? Does he live with Jesus?" And some silly ones too like "Can Jesus turn into bread?" I just love children. We taught them a lot of random things and invited her to church. She is timid so we are doing a church tour first this week. It should be a great thing for her little family! And she is married so we don't have to worry about some things! 

William got back in contact with us, I don't know if you remember him. But he is really sick and could use prayers. He has so much potential, you can tell he is just waiting to receive the gospel. So basically just a lot of things have the potential but it just takes some acting of others. If people only knew. 

Really not too much happened. It's been rather ridiculous, but that is ok. The members have been super nice to us. We have 4 invites on Christmas and maybe 2 on Christmas Eve. I hope we get more so we don't have to knock doors. I am just pumped if you can't tell. It will be weird to be away on Christmas though. But we have people taking care of us, it'll work out.

Alan's story is really funny, oh boy. It is shocking to some people. I have not seen Sister Morales yet, I don't know if I will. She is further up North and going home in March, probably before I have a chance. Who knows though. Maybe if I get transferred to Milwaukee before then I would see her. 

Well I hope you continue to enjoy the snow! I love you guys so much! Sing lots of Christmas music for me!

I love you more than all the christmas lights in the whole world!
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment