Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Feeling Good!

Dear Famille
\
Life is just good. The gospel is just good. I love it! I do have a bitter sweet relationship with food though. We fasted twice and over indulged twice in four days. Monday, I think I was the most full in my life. We spent the day saying goodbye to people for Sister Caramia. We ate at 2, 4, 6 and 8. I couldn't fall asleep I was so full! But it was good! Tuesday I realized I needed to pack too. So I packed one suitcase to take with me and let me just say, it made me want to get rid of everything because I have been living just fine with that one! We go back to my apartment every couple of days, so you can still send stuff to that one. We went and dropped off the temple square sisters at President Cutler's house and Sister Green and I were sent off home together. It is strange to be in two areas because I feel like I have left and then we just go out.

Sister Green and I are doing really well together. It is kind of difficult to have non-english speaking companions so we are having a very good fresh start together! We both have the same desires to be obedient and just to find and teach. So we are very united which makes a huge difference! It just feels like a perfect fresh start, it feels so good.

Tina is doing fantastic. It was sad for Sister Caramia to say goodbye to her. Tina shared with us what she wrote in her journal about her baptism and confirmation. It was so beautiful! One of the best moments of my mission. This gospel is so real. I cannot deny the Spirit I feel and the miracles I have seen. It is the sweetest of experiences. I brought Sister Green to meet Tina and we taught her the Restoration again. Church this week I think she felt a little stress about being new and not knowing everything, but we pointed her to the Book of Mormon and she felt a lot better.

We got to go to church from 8:30-4:30 yesterday! That was exciting! 2 wards and being in President's ward. His daughter just came home from her mission last week and it was her homecoming talk this week, that was neat. It was crazy to see President Cutler with his family. It is a really good ward! For me church just flew by! And after we got an awesome rain storm! Hours of rain! That is how it is done! I love when Wisconsin does that!

I haven't got to teach in ASL this week sadly but there is a deaf member in our ward so I got to talk to her. It was intimidating signing again to someone who actually signs. We worked really hard to find new people to teach this week. Lots and lots of doors, sometimes it is hard. Which just makes it better sometimes. I learned a lot about grace this week. That enabling power of the atonement. I really just feel a fullness of joy. When times get hard, I always know I can turn heavenward and I just feel buoyed up. I am just so happy, I love being a missionary!  We are working hard and one of the best feelings is when you go home at the end of the day and you know you have done all you can. You are so tired and just sleep like a baby and then it is time for round two! I just want to do this all my life. I love it.

It sounds like you are having a great week with the kids! They look like they are in heaven. Boy heaven. Lindsey and Abe need to go on a cruise again so I can watch the kids. I hope you continue to have fun!

I love you more than all the rabbits in Wisconsin (there are a lot btw)..the whole world...(even more)
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment