Sunday, May 18, 2014

Madison Zone Conference

Ah, food.

Madison East Zone

There are tons of beautiful red barns here.

This is the Chandler Family! They just have the cutest kids! So adorable! And they drew the cutest sidewalk art welcoming us :) The kids her LOVE the missionaries! And the girls love the Sisters! I am so lucky to be here with them! I remember being that age and just looking up to missionaries so much! I can't believe that is me!!

Silly Silly Elder Stephens! He just has a hay day at the museum! Such a fun service! He was the one who ran into the thunder storm with us :)

Then this is Mary, the 10 year old who wants to be baptized BUT her parents don't know and we are worried she wants to get baptized because she just likes us :) Which is good but... :)

Turtle time

For you mom ;) That sign apparently always has something funny :) I laughed everytime!

Beautiful sunset! I couldn't stop staring at the sun so I was only blind for a little bit ;)

Me in my "Bucky swag" That is what the kids call it here, ready for service and gardening!

Then I saw my first cardinal! I am pretty sure it's a cardinal! You'll have to confirm it mom but man! You would LOVE the birds! They are EVERYWHERE!! I love it!

An overview of Madison from the outskirts, no this is not from our apartment :)

Phone calls time.

Our cute missionary cars! Every Sunday and Monday and Tuesday all 6 of us go the church! I still am in shock that we have 6 missionaries assigned to this ward!

Then the prairie of Wisconsin! Haha! The skies are gray most of the time since I have been here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment